Seniors are at an amazing stage in their lives – they have their whole future ahead of them and they aren’t afraid to think outside of the frame for their photos. For many parents and families, the senior portrait has emerged as one of the biggest milestones – a moment to be frozen in time as this beautiful young adult emerges from childhood and takes their first tentative steps into adulthood. I feel it is important to talk to the future graduate – ask them questions, learn about their future plans and invest in who they are as a person so that their photos genuinely reflect their many talents and personality. I want to create images that are natural and reflect their inner spirit.
Having your senior portraits taken should be a fun and exciting time in your life! I will provide you individualized attention and will work with you every step of the way.
Senior Session – $300
Your Senior Session includes:
- Consultation prior to session via email regarding your wishes and desires for this photography session so that I can capture what you desire.
- 2 hours shooting time split between a few images in my studio and location(s) of your choosing.
- Unlimited outfit changes.
- Professional image retouching and enhancements. (Braces retouching extra)
- You will receive approximately 30-40 images via a link to an online gallery – edited and in both color and black and white. You will have a unique password to your gallery and can view photos, select favorites, share on social media and download images.
- 20 high resolution images are included with this package. More images may be downloaded for an additional fee per image. You also have the choice of having them printed through my lab (currently White House Custom Color) or you can print at a lab of your choosing. A print release form from Jen Theodore Photography will be provided, along with recommendations of where and how best to print your images.
- Image of your choice will be submitted to school for yearbook publication.